Husky Owners Holiday, U coming?????

Lucy

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a great time, Nix, make sure the sun stays in North Wales for us too!

Lucy, have posted the info, just come back from posting now so missed your post about the pub's name in Sarn, but I have google-mapped it from the postcode & it only looks a small village, surely we'll spot the pub!! lol

:crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance:

:crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance:

woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo I can't wait

ok so for someone who's NEVER camped before and never had any interest whatsoever in sleeping in a tent....i am actually VERY excited now!!!

I really want to have a camp fire - toast marshmallows sing songs (ROFL) etc - will we be able to have a camp fire on site or will we need to have it in a container of some sorts? - if so what sort of container / platform?

Its a question for the camp site itself! It does say on the web you can have camp fires :) some places you just surround the fire with stones, but some places will want an alter....i have no idea what an alter is for a camp fire but thats waht carl said!!!! He'll sort it what ever......can u givew them a ring and see what they say at the site as i think we will have to pick up an alter before we go if we need one!

lol usd to be a cub scout leader i miss my camping days, wish i was comming with you all.

Have lots of fun take lots of pics xxxx

aww Linda, we can squeeze u in our tent and your fur babies call in a few sickies!! Say you've got Swine Flu - they wont call round to check :D :D :party:

cool that sounds good sarah! Fires r one of carls fav things.....it will b nicknamed a yob blaze!! Just keep the meths well hidden! Lol

LMAO!!! He's gonna give Smithy a run for his money then - when we went there for a bbq he lit it with meths :rofl: must be a man thing lol lol

LMAO!!! He's gonna give Smithy a run for his money then - when we went there for a bbq he lit it with meths :rofl: must be a man thing lol lol

EXSQUEEZE ME, but I'll let you know I did not use METHS,:eek: it was TURPS. There is a complete difference in the aftertaste:gasthrower::gasthrower::gasthrower:

EXSQUEEZE ME, but I'll let you know I did not use METHS,:eek: it was TURPS. There is a complete difference in the aftertaste:gasthrower::gasthrower::gasthrower:

:rofl: :rofl: ohhhhhhhhh SOWWY!!

toucheeeeeeeeee

lmao didnt know it gave a different taste, all i got was charcoal hehehe

MWAH!!!