Husky Owners Holiday, U coming?????

Lucy

i'll b feeding kibble for those days, may bring a few bones with me. Feed a mixture now! Think ure being optimistic with the freezer andy lol it only sleeps two so guessing its going to be pretty small!!!! Its near a couple of villags so we can just get a couple of us to do a shop run each day in the car whilst the others babysit!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good link lucy, added to rep. I think the portable freezer may be something to look into later on. This will be our first time camping with the boys so may just go along with everyone else and get some kibble and keep fingers crossed that they will eat it. If they dont will just have to get some meat n bones from the shops.

maybe an idea, the last kibble we fed was Wainwrights and they refused to eat that after a while, may get a small bag of that first and see how they do :)

Not long now!!! Woohoo, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance:

we may need to change the tent size! Jamie got the idea last night that as we are meant to be having one of my younger brothers (Older one of the 2) staying for a while during summer holidays that we could bring him camping with us to wales. He is up for that but we would most likely need a bigger tent and mum has said we can used their BIG 5 man tent (I think its actually a 7 man, but 5 comfortabley) which would give us plenty of room for the dogs crate as well as extra bedroom for Daniel!

Firstly, is everyone ok if my younger brother, Daniel, comes with us (He is 15)

Secondly, would be able to phone the campsite up and change the tent size?

:crazydance: :crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance: me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazydance: :crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance:

erm, guys - if there was a late decider who is sure they can make this now, do we get in touch with the site direct or has this been arranged via the forum? There will be 2 adults, poss 3 children (9, 13 & 15) 1 husky in a caravan, Friday to Sunday. Please let us know which way to book & we have our fingers crossed there is still availability!

erm, guys - if there was a late decider who is sure they can make this now, do we get in touch with the site direct or has this been arranged via the forum? There will be 2 adults, poss 3 children (9, 13 & 15) 1 husky in a caravan, Friday to Sunday. Please let us know which way to book & we have our fingers crossed there is still availability!

OHH!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're prob best ringing the site direct and just mention that 2 tent spots, a van and the Tourer caravan have been booked under my name.

I don't think though that they have any other caravans there - jut the 2 sleeper one but no harm in asking - if they don't and you don't have a tent let me know and I should be able to get one from a friend :)

Soooooooooo hope you can make it :D

No, Sarah, we have a touring caravan that has a full awning (great shelter if the weather's naff!) so if there is space for a tourer, we should be there .... we've just had to buy a new car & there is no tow bar ATM, but we're having 1 fitted 30th July so should be OK to bring the caravan! Will call the site in a bit or tomorrow if it's too late & see ........ :D

Thanks for your help, guys :151:

Well, guys, the bad news is ...... there is no electric hook-up for the caravan on the site & a generator will be too noisy so we can't book there

BUT

we have managed to get a pitch not far away at http://www.walestouristsonline.co.uk/nwcoast/caravan/Bryn_Farm_Caravan_and_Camping_Site.html

which is about 3.5 miles away, so can easily pop over & join the fun!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yes, we were at the first meet in Leamington, but we couldn't stay long so never got to meet everybody (in fact, we are famous in a photo on the "are children safe with huskies" thread!!) so will be nice to put a few more faces to names this time!!