Husky top

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry2:

Size 14? Lou I think you need size 114.... ;)

haha that does look cool, Ips primark is pretty decent, will have to look in there for any mens tops like that :D

you are a horrible little excuse for a man Mr Eade. even after I posted yesterday on Fb about my weight you still mock it. :biteme: asshat! :angry:

I've been joking around with Lou for last 2 months, I hope she knows not to take me seriously!

I gotta say though, I find it silly, people get upset like that though, it is a joke after all, I mean size 114? Im just playing, size 14 isn't even in the slightest big! :)

anyway people need to stop being so damn self concious! :)

I've been joking around with Lou for last 2 months, I hope she knows not to take me seriously!

I gotta say though, I find it silly, people get upset like that though, it is a joke after all, I mean size 114? Im just playing, size 14 isn't even in the slightest big! :)

anyway people need to stop being so damn self concious! :)

Im a woman you ass hat, women get consious of course you dont know that since you are SINGLE!!!! :biteme: wonder why that is???? :D

i only hope you know Lou well enough to joke!

when some1 is upset with their weight(whether you know this or not),jokes are often not welcome

a little more thought goes a long way!

Its ok hun Im getting my own back on him at camp, watch this space. (does anyone know where to get that slime they use in programmes to slime people???) :D:innocent:

Im a woman you ass hat, women get consious of course you dont know that since you are SINGLE!!!! :biteme: wonder why that is???? :D

Its ok hun Im getting my own back on him at camp, watch this space. (does anyone know where to get that slime they use in programmes to slime people???) :D:innocent:

Lou you do realise I went through a really horrible break up not to long agao right?.......

Lou you do realise I went through a really horrible break up not to long agao right?.......

oh im sorry was that not sympathetic of me??????? :P:p (actually i forgot sorry) (it was a joke) ok heres a monkey to cheer u up :monkeydance:heck have two :monkeydance: