hello there im new :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, she's trying to up her post count by posting pictures in separate messages!!! << laughing! >> If you put them all in one message we can look at the larger versions by clicking the left and right (prev / next) arrows.

He's a good looking dog -- is all that white stuff in 009 stuffing from the toy or his hair??

And of course, welcome to the absolute best Husky forum around!!

oops i never thought of that hahahaha will do it next time :) hahahaha how silly oh thats from his hair not the toy

i hope he doesnt, mind u now we're not letting him offlead he cant roll in fox poo so fingers crossed... honestly though fox poo lol

lol mine eats and rolls in horse poo!!! and one of mine tried to eat rabbit poo. lol I notice you are in Basildon, I know someone in wickford with 3 husky, mallie and huskamute i think. ( i grew up in wickford and basildon) Is it still a shite hole??? lol:doglaugh:

Welcome to the BEST Husky Forum in the WORLD :)

Rusky is a handsome young man.

Look forward to seeing you join in around the site :)

yes ive heard that u cant hes got an extendable and we did let him off at an enclosed park but if someone opens the gate the risk is too great so long lead it is. hes been on dried and tinned food now for 3 months iams dried and pedigree tinned hasnt upset him the tummy problem is called congentalitus (enlarged large intestine) since being on the lead he hasnt had anymore probs but could be from eating grass? not sure. hes not sensitive to weat etc as hes had tests done

Welcome Sam and Rusky! You will definately love it here, the members of this pack are the best, most sincere and kind members on any forum I've been to-if you ever have something to ask, or just wanna say something-your fellow pack members are here for you! Its a friendly atmosphere and we think you'll love it!

I've often worried about the same thing, we are going to take ours to a baseball field off-season, preferably when its cold and no one wants to go out, make sure we secure all avenues of escape, and let him run happily!

heres another pic wouldnt mind but hes only walked down my kids school so far 15 min walk bless him [ATTACH=full]15183[/ATTACH]

Now, I really like this picture; him on the black really makes his marking stand out!!!! Those wouldn't be little white hairs I'm seeing on the throw though, would they?? :)

Welcome Sam and Rusky! You will definately love it here, the members of this pack are the best, most sincere and kind members on any forum I've been to-if you ever have something to ask, or just wanna say something-your fellow pack members are here for you! Its a friendly atmosphere and we think you'll love it!

I've often worried about the same thing, we are going to take ours to a baseball field off-season, preferably when its cold and no one wants to go out, make sure we secure all avenues of escape, and let him run happily!

cant wait until the winter here well when it snows then ill take him over the park thats enclosed so he can run havent seen him in the snow yet :) and thank u for the welcome :D

Now, I really like this picture; him on the black really makes his marking stand out!!!! Those wouldn't be little white hairs I'm seeing on the throw though, would they?? :)

yes he gets them every where his bed is covered my sofas covered lol and our garden was covered i had to convince my other half that birds just wont use it all!! :)