Baikal's update:)

Hi All,

It has been a couple of weeks now-Baikal is over 12 weeks now, doing really well, growing up, hoovering her food, going out for walks (loves her harness and control lead); she knows a few basic commands already-"sit", "no", "leave it", "watch me", she also can wait patiently for her food (before it was one huge whine whilst she watched me preparing her meal!:D) and she goes great with my other dog. She is still not fully house trained-I mean she tries her best, I would say she does half of her stuff outside and half at home.. I am quite desperate to finish her toilet training within next 2 weeks time, as I have a family coming over to stay for a week :violin:

post-5387-13585977181097_thumb.jpg

post-5387-13585977181689_thumb.jpg

post-5387-13585977182272_thumb.jpg

post-5387-13585977182705_thumb.jpg

Aw she is sooooo cute!:) does she mind getting wet? ours wont go in over half way up their legs not even for food! lol

Baikal lives and grows up with my other dog-she is 16 months old German Wirehired Pointer called Cava. GWP is a breed originally destined to hunt for water ducks:D She loves water-and as soon as she jumps into it, Baikal follows:P

shes gorgeous - and doing sooo well for 12 weeks old! :D keep up the good work

Thank you! Do you really think that? I would like her to be fully house trained already, but probably I am bit too ambitious:P (I am taking training towards a dog trainer qualification:/). Forgot to add one more thing-she comes when called, I started this as an absolutely first point, as I thought with a husky it is VERY important. She has about 1-2 hours walk every day-I can't rely on my back garden, cos-also it is fenced, our neighbours on left keep chickens, our neighbours on right keep rabbits:P-and my pointer has found the way over/around/under the fence already. So-back garden on the lead only..

Thank you! Do you really think that? I would like her to be fully house trained already, but probably I am bit too ambitious:p (I am taking training towards a dog trainer qualification:/). Forgot to add one more thing-she comes when called, I started this as an absolutely first point, as I thought with a husky it is VERY important. She has about 1-2 hours walk every day-I can't rely on my back garden, cos-also it is fenced, our neighbours on left keep chickens, our neighbours on right keep rabbits:p-and my pointer has found the way over/around/under the fence already. So-back garden on the lead only..

yeh i do think that :D took us MONTHS to toilet train skyla - trust me for 12 weeks old she is doing fantastically :D keep it up and she will be one of the best behaved huskies ever! :D