Finally Getting a puppy!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Defo! I dont know if he's old enough for husky camp which is a shame and i dont know if he will have the rest of his jabs in time for the wendover woods meet. But we defo need more meets lol

if they havent had their jabs they are ok meeting dogs that have had their jabs so as long as you ask if they have been jabbed first you should be ok. But at the wendover meet he shouldnt be allowed to walk so carrying is a must, dont worry if your arms hurt im sure there will be plenty of willing helpers to help!!!!! I'm first in the queue!!!! :lolman:

I love how your thread got hijacked by Pokemon banter. I totally approve.

I love the name Onyx. Congrats on the pup. I want another dog, but OH

says "Absolutely not, are you crazy?". Maybe when we have a nice big yard

I will surprise him one day ;)

Haha just come home one day with an entire litter of puppies lol

if they havent had their jabs they are ok meeting dogs that have had their jabs so as long as you ask if they have been jabbed first you should be ok. But at the wendover meet he shouldnt be allowed to walk so carrying is a must, dont worry if your arms hurt im sure there will be plenty of willing helpers to help!!!!! I'm first in the queue!!!! :lolman:

I have a feeling i wouldnt get him back if i let someone else carry him lol. But if he's ok to go out i will defo take him :)

Oooo, congratulations, does this mean i can meet him @ Wendover Woods on the 27th August or will he still be awaiting injections?

He wont be old enough to be walked so i'll have to carry him and he should have atleast 2 of his jabs but as long as the other dogs have their jabs if he meets them then i dont see why not :)

He wont be old enough to be walked so i'll have to carry him and he should have atleast 2 of his jabs but as long as the other dogs have their jabs if he meets them then i dont see why not :)

Brilliant, Well if you are unsure on any of the other dogs its better not to take the risk, when we know who's coming we can double check with everyone attending.

But congratulations on getting the pup... soon :D

Brilliant, Well if you are unsure on any of the other dogs its better not to take the risk, when we know who's coming we can double check with everyone attending.

But congratulations on getting the pup... soon :D

Ok, that would be brilliant thanks.

And thank you :D