Finally Getting a puppy!

Oh that one was awesome - to get unlimited Rare Candies! But, then I learned later on, that Pokemon raised that way aren't as strong as pokemon actually raised normally without rare candies to level 100. It has to do with a complex EV point system or something.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh that one was awesome - to get unlimited Rare Candies! But, then I learned later on, that Pokemon raised that way aren't as strong as pokemon actually raised normally without rare candies to level 100. It has to do with a complex EV point system or something.

I used the exp1000 codes lol

I heard that aswell, though the time it takes to get pokemon to lvl 100 that way is crazy and you will have completed the game by then. I got my Charizard to lvl 75 I think was the highest without cheats

Congrat on your new addiction can't wait to more pics and to meet him we definely need a meet now pmsl

Defo! I dont know if he's old enough for husky camp which is a shame and i dont know if he will have the rest of his jabs in time for the wendover woods meet. But we defo need more meets lol

he is absolutely gorgeous :lovebone:

i had to wait 4 wks from picking Shadow to go and getting her and it really dragged.

She was only half hr away so i made a few cuddle trips inbetween:heartbeat:

if you de decide on his name,let the breeder know,we did,and Shadow knew her name when we finally picked her up!:D