Activity League version 1

Marc

Hi Guys,

As you may or may not know, husky owners is now developing completely custom addons for itself. Jos has joined the admin team for this reason to work alongside myself developing stuff for the forum and we now have our first decent sized addition to the forum that is completely unique to husky owners alone.

The other day I made an announcement saying I had made a change to the top posters to ensure that it shows the last 24 hours rather than of all time. In this conversation Andy came up with the excellent idea of a league table for the posters. From this we have then taken the idea and converted it into something a little more fun and complex.

Welcome to Husky Owners Activity League Version 1

Husky Owners Activity League you can find in the link of the same name within the navigation bar. This League will show a daily, weekly and monthly view of where the top 20 users currently are. Please note THIS IS NOT BASED ON POSTCOUNT ALONE. The activity league has been produced to encourage good posts and high activity on the forum, and therefore the rules for this have been designed accordingly. Nobody other than the team here at husky owners will know the secret formula we have come up with to calculate these, however needless to say the rules are the same for all.

So .... Enjoy competing :)

OK so does it update in real time, or per hour . . or at the end/start of each calendar day ??

OK so does it update in real time, or per hour . . or at the end/start of each calendar day ??

Both of them will update with each and every post that is done :)

Both of them will update with each and every post that is done :)

sweet :)

Just to note, it looks like Daily and Weekly are the wrong way around. Will have a look at sort that when I get home tonight

EDIT: Scratch that, they are not. Its because the week starts and ends on a sunday. Do in effect there has been more activity in the past 24 hours than there has in the past week LOL (because this week is only 11 hours in)