• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooooooooppppppp! She's BACK!!!!!

warm?? It's smokin :D

It certainly is... fire.gif

Sarah, we may all be part of the forum, but you are its heart and soul - it wouldn't be the same without you - and your vision. Welcome home! shine.gif

Ok, here goes a really long post!

First off yes i'm back - I've decided my life would be easier on here - my god i've nearly worn away all the buttons on my phone!!!

A huge thank you to everyone for your kind words of encouragement and for chewing my ears well and truly off!!

Appologies if I ramble on somewhat but I hope you understand my gibberish .

I've not been "home" for a week, i stayed away from facebook as well but things didn't improve. To cheer myself up i went and bought a new lap top (woooo!!!! it's FAST!!) and have been playing the sims on it every night - I now have 3 kids to look after on there and i'm pregnant with another - see what i was driven too!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Anyway, i digress....... I wanted to slip away quietly but Marc said as I was admin, an announcement had to be made, hence his thread the other day. I would have preferred for it to be a closed thread as my decision to leave was not to teach people a lesson or have people trying to inflate my ego - that is not the person I am nor ever want to be. I simply broke and had had enough. I've read all the replies and cried everytime i go through them.

I owe you all an appology! :sorry: It has been made clear to me how many people my leaving upset and how it could jepordise this place. I didn't mean to cause anyone any harm nor upset anyone.

I had no idea how much of a negative impact it would have and I am ashamed and sorry for what occured.

I will not let the actions of a handful of people bring me down. I am back, I am here to stay and I will make it all up to you.

I will be making some changes however. The first being to get my bloody profile back as admin as i am NOT liking being blue - it's just not right lol The second, will be to go and buy some balls. Too many times I have defended people and been made to look an idiot and walked all over. Not anymore.

Normally, Marc is the one to deal with the negative side of things and i'm always the nice admin, well I need to live up to my hair colour - Red Heads have tempers and i will find mine - when it is necessary.

I'm actually dreading clicking the new post button :oops: I think I may need a few days off work to catch up!

All that being said - i will still be the same old me (well young ;) ) However I will not sit on the fence anymore with regards to taking action, this i believe is why some people feel the forum is not what it used to be, people feel they have been ganged up on etc - this I can assure you will not happen again.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - what people are NOT entitled to do on here is to force that opinion down someone's throat.

If you don't like something.....move on - Click the X (as Nix would say)....if you feel something isn't right on the forum or you're not happy with something PM ME!!! Don't sit there and moan about it to others. I have always said I welcome constructive critiscism. I have never ignored a PM yet and I want to activley make this place what YOU want it. I accept that this forum is a living thing, it grows, it changes, it gives and receives a lot of love an attention. It can only continue to live if it's members take care of it - if you treat it badly and abuse it - it will die.

Treat others as you yourself expect to be treated.

Remember, your dog loves you unconditionally, so does this forum, and so do I.

See you around the forum, thank you for taking the time to read this essay, sorry it is a bit long, and thank you for your commitment to HO xxxx

:huskyrocks: :huskyrocks:

ps @Marc change me back to RED!!!!!!

oh and PPS - i WANTED to post this in the announcements section however I don't have permission to do that so it has to go in the member announcements :rolleyes:

Just got back home from working on my Cub Cadet-I'm late, but the news is great!!! Missed ya, Sarah-glad your back where you belong with and in front of the pack! Not sure what red or green means, but give her a red, Marc!:doglick:

its nice to see you back, i never posted anything in the im leaving post, because i didn't know what to say really.

just remember this is your forum, so take no nonsense.

also remember people try to bring you down because they are jealous of what you have, so dont get mad instead feel a little pity for them. Their lives are so empty/meaningless that they need to try to drag other people down to make themselves feel better.

if someone is bad mouthing you rise above it. By all means ask them to stop, then ignore it. they cannot have an argument with one person.

glad to see you back

THANK GOD YOUR BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thought I might have had to put up with you down here all the time !!!! PHEW!!! PHEW!!!! that was real scary! :evil:Bought a new lock, fitted security cameras, got bouncers on the door, cost me fortune to keep you out and the stress of even thinking about it caused me to see a therapist !!!! SARAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU OWE ME A FORTUNE!!!!!!!!!! :doglaugh:

Anyway welcome back to leader of the pack , :welcome:

Your better than the trouble causers so kick ass when you have too !!:shithappens:

Love you xx

thanks everyone for the masses of welcome back messages - i can't leave you guys - I know some of you are thinking DAM IT but :P

So - to kick start the new happy forum - i'm closing this thread so as not to bring back the past - tomorrow's a new day. Thank you again for all your messages both on here, facebook, the calls and the texts :)

right i'm off before i get all mushy!!!!!