Shock absorber

Charley

Yes i use it for my furbaby when down at the caravan. I got mine from P@H for £15 inc metal line. my opinion is it is Well worth it. As mentioned it doesnt eliminate pulling, but! it gives a certain amount of freedomand my baby loved it once she got used to it. It absorbs shock to an extent but hopefull after a few mintues they stop or lesson the demand for the shock anyway. ...but each time they get tethered they are bound to test the limitations. :dog3:

but it is only used by me for tethering when at the caravan. when at home - we give complete freedom. (NB: because thethered: doesnt mean you can take youir eyes off them for remainder of the day! I had to watch my baby cos instead of biting the line she tried to bite the harness..!! Be aware)

Best Regards

Boondog

when Akia is on her 100ft lead i use a bunji type one its rubber as have got one of those and found her furr wraped in it :( mine is a long orange one....lol works a treat for your shoulders hang on think i have a pic with her with it.

I got it on ebay as had a bad shoulder with all the jerking I will not use 100ft lead without it.

post-1-1358607729451_thumb.jpg.JPG]

post-1431-13585974733382_thumb.jpg

when Akia is on her 100ft lead i use a bunji type one its rubber as have got one of those and found her furr wraped in it :( mine is a long orange one....lol works a treat for your shoulders hang on think i have a pic with her with it.

I got it on ebay as had a bad shoulder with all the jerking I will not use 100ft lead without it.

[ATTACH=full]13822[/ATTACH]

Have u got the sellers name? will look it up on ebay x

Have u got the sellers name? will look it up on ebay x

I got it agies ago. try putting in on ebay search. Dog lead shock absourber or Bunji (ooops spelt wrong i think but you now what i mean....lol)

I found this one think its longer than mine and looks thinner but get you on the right track of finding them.

DOG LEAD SHOCK ABSORBER BUNGEE DOG LEAD BLACK Item number: 260734434865