8th Photoshop Challenge

OK just had a go with GIMP haven't used it for years.

No tutorials just "Having a go"

post-4561-13586078233068_thumb.jpg

post-1354-13585975183103_thumb.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I'd probably vote for ya just for having the courage to try! I agree with Andy, though, a good first try. Try to do more!

Oh, and Andy, want some constructive criticism? While the smile suits the dolphin, the perspective is wrong and it makes it look pretty fake. Not to mention the colour palatte is off (the teeth should have more of a blueish hue.) The Alien one I used the same teeth as your dolphin one, but except I gave it the same hue as the rest of the picture. See how the teeth look like they came with the picture? That's just my opinion, though. :)

:(theres no way my puny chimp is going to get any votes at all.

LMAO I think it was one of the first Photoshop / art challenges, where one member nearly won with a stick figure.

Keep your hopes up.

It's votes that count. . . lol

and the voting public can be VERY fickle. . . lol :)

LOL I'd probably vote for ya just for having the courage to try! I agree with Andy, though, a good first try. Try to do more!

Oh, and Andy, want some constructive criticism? While the smile suits the dolphin, the perspective is wrong and it makes it look pretty fake. Not to mention the colour palatte is off (the teeth should have more of a blueish hue.) The Alien one I used the same teeth as your dolphin one, but except I gave it the same hue as the rest of the picture. See how the teeth look like they came with the picture? That's just my opinion, though. :)

LMAO yeah, I know it was a 5 minute play with GIMP for the first time in years.

I was just trying to show that even with minimal exposure, and 5 mins of faffing around you could produce "something"

Please forgive my slacking off in the quality department. :(

LMAO yeah, I know it was a 5 minute play with GIMP for the first time in years.

I was just trying to show that even with minimal exposure, and 5 mins of faffing around you could produce "something"

Please forgive my slacking off in the quality department. :(

Hey - didn't mean to make you feel sad! :(

Just constructive criticism, I didn't know you were doing it to show others they can easily enter too! That's nice of you!

with all of these hilarious entries how can you expect to pick only one winner XD

When the voting time comes,

you can vote for as many as you like.

Whichever PIC has the MOST votes WINS.

So you can vote for all of them (except your own :() if you like. :)

where do you get your teeth pics from?

Lol google "Teeth" then click on the image selection tool on the left hand side.

Oooooh, lots of teeth. :)

So the competition closes on July 20th? Not that far away now...

Will be making more pictures soon.

Come Elyse. . . catch up. . . lol :)