COLLARS, custom, padded, we do anything!

Katlin

I make customized collars...if anyone in Canada or the USA is interested please feel free to take a look... TONS of fabrics and webbing colors.

A bit more about them:

If you don't like the colors I have you can ask for a certian one and I'll see if I can find it, only $1 extra ;) (only for fabrics).

I have Red, Blue, Lime green, Purple, Hot pink, Regular forest green, and black webbing.

My Website :)

Prices are : $20, $22, and $24 for fabric ribbon added. $10, $12, $15 for just webbing or webbing and padded. For more info shoot me a PM and I'll give you some more info!

droppedImage.jpgPicture%203.png

OH and we also embroider!

Thanks guys. Yeah I spent (ahem) a fair bit on an embroidery machine and am SO glad I did! From some of the reviews I've gotten I've saved 3 dogs from a trip to the pound due to those dumb lost tags. My yorkie has lost his set twice :eek:

Well I started making them because you can't find a SINGLE maker in western Canada. Especially not Alberta which is odd because huskies love our (frigid) winters so there are lots here...and most owners I know love the looks and functionality of them ;) They are selling pretty quick, I even had someone in North Carolina order 2!