"You may need to consider plastic surgery for Aleu" AHHHH!

Staceybob

:eek::duh:

So I took Aleu to the vets about her ear and lip. Turns out the ear is a cut that she's scratched and made sore and her lip is being caused by overlapping skin that trapping in moisture.

The vet said we may need to consider having plastic surgery on her lip to stop the eczema from reoccuring!

To top it off, the bill came to a fantastic £76 which consisted of a consultation, some ear cleaner, piriton and some stuff for her lip.

On the positive, I've put some on her lip and ear and gave her a piriton and she's stopped scratching it, so fingers crossed she will recover quickly.

Stacey xxx

oh poor leu leu - hope it doesnt come to that bless her - but if so atleast u know its for the best weird tho , ive never heard of that before -the overlapping skin that is

Blaze gives massive hugs to his sister n skyla n bings also give hugs to her - and lots of hugs from me too , glad to hear shes stopped scratching tho