4th change of food!

Hi all,

Sorry I've been away so long. Just wondering if anyone has any advice.

Kodi has always had quite temperamental guts, and we thought we'd sorted it, but we've had to change his food 3-4 times over the last year. Can anyone recommend a good food for Huskies with sensitive tummies?

Thanks,

Cat xx

mine do great on TOTW and have also been great on Wainwrights and Burns as well

what food have you tried? avoid anything with grains in and try reducing the amount you feed too - overfeeding can cause upset tums too xx

He started on Royal Canin, but that didn't agree, so he went onto Hill's, no luck there, then Wagg/BARF combined, which seemed to work for a while, but then stopped, now he's on Latham's Sensitive/BARF. Will see how he fares with that. We have always been careful not to overfeed both dogs so I don't think it's that. I'll let you know how he gets on. Only problem is Latham's don't do big bags of food in Sensitive :(

how long was he on each specific food? soft stool is not only produced by the food but by other factors such as protein intake being too high. even the time of the day such as morning is not uncommon to see soft stool, and dont forget overfeeding. just stick to a good food and let him settle it out over a month and give him some rice and raw chicken to help him, some yogurt too would be nice