Out and about - post pics here

Sarah

David i love seeing ur pics smile.gif she just looks sooooooooooo happy smile.gif my fave HAS 2 b with the swans a comp bkground for sure lol cnt w8 2 c sum more

i know its one of my back grounds for my comp. windows 7 has a wonderfull feature where you can specify a folder with back grounds in it and it will rotate through them.

i just hope her prey drive doesnt take over, or its on the lead all the time for micha and that would be such a shame

my fave is this one

4123487_d8296567ec_l.jpg

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me again, lol this time at horsel common, and the lake(only a foot deep at its deepest) is frozen over, much to the delight of micha who keeps trying to catch the air bubles by stomping on the ice

gallery_481_181_40678.jpg

I must say, I absolutely LOVE seeing your pictures! They are very well done, and Mischa is just gorgeous!

Wish we had a dog park near us Val :(

As Sarah said, Dunc, if you can spare a few hours one weekend, let us know, if Sarah can come & show you the way to meet us, great, if not, we could meet you on the East Lancs Road & show you, the dogs love it, running free :D

David, Micha's pics are great! The thought of her jumping on the ice to get the bubbles - brilliant! I love her dancing in the avatar, too!

Dave, you must get Skijor pics if it snows!! :D Molly is a right poser, love the beach close up pic!