Out and about - post pics here

Sarah

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lee ... yeah thats the one ... i'm there every day i only live on langley so it's on my door step ... let us know if your going in the week and i'll meet up :)

Hey Adorah, i went up to Bow Lee today about 10 o clock. The gate was locked but i was talking to the caretaker there and he said he has given the key to a lady off this site, does anybody have any idea who that is? We were talking for about 10 minutes and he said the lock went on because there was a lot of dog poo left in the field....however he is happy for us to use it as long as it is all picked up and put in the bin which is just outside the main gate.(Could be worth getting a sign put on the gate stating this so it remains open for us)

Im free to go up this Saturday or Sunday or if the lady who has the key is going up at some point during the rest of this week just let us know and il pop up......anyone else up for it?;)

Hey Adorah, i went up to Bow Lee today about 10 o clock. The gate was locked but i was talking to the caretaker there and he said he has given the key to a lady off this site, does anybody have any idea who that is? We were talking for about 10 minutes and he said the lock went on because there was a lot of dog poo left in the field....however he is happy for us to use it as long as it is all picked up and put in the bin which is just outside the main gate.(Could be worth getting a sign put on the gate stating this so it remains open for us)

Im free to go up this Saturday or Sunday or if the lady who has the key is going up at some point during the rest of this week just let us know and il pop up......anyone else up for it?;)

Hi Lee ... i've got the key and i'll be there :)

Nice meeting you and the dogs today Janet, had a nice time after the boys had a little fight ;-)

So shall we say 12 o clock for a meet there on Sunday? hope that many can make it.

Heres a few pics of the Greek Gods - Zeus, Apollo & Athena :)

2012-01-18134352.jpg

2012-01-18134314.jpg

2012-01-18134307.jpg

2012-01-18134259.jpg

and great to meet you and Zeus also .... great pic aswell :) yeah sun 12 noon's good ;)