Out and about - post pics here

Sarah

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww im gutted i missed this, i was in Heaton Park at the same time....brilliant pictures (Took an age for my page to load though hehe) I dont live too far from Bow Lee, is this a completely fenced off field and is it just next to the football pitches on the main road into Heywood? Im gonna bring Zeus up this week and at weekend if anyone else is going to be there again that'll be great?

Aww im gutted i missed this, i was in Heaton Park at the same time....brilliant pictures (Took an age for my page to load though hehe) I dont live too far from Bow Lee, is this a completely fenced off field and is it just next to the football pitches on the main road into Heywood? Im gonna bring Zeus up this week and at weekend if anyone else is going to be there again that'll be great?

Hi Lee ... yeah thats the one ... i'm there every day i only live on langley so it's on my door step ... let us know if your going in the week and i'll meet up :)

Spur of the moment trip so no chance to announce it on here in advance. The place was the most packed we have ever seen it, despite being a bit nippy (but STILL no snow!). More dogs than ever before, and more Huskies than you will see outside of a 'meet'. Met 3 Innuits (see last 2 pics), saw a 'red' and (separately) a pure white leaving just as we were getting into the park. Was anyone from here there today?

A few pics:

post-8679-0-55429000-1376508518_thumb.jp

These are Innuits - look at the size of them! Maybe 27-29 inches at the shoulders? Molly is the one crouching and trying to get them to play

post-5918-13586013838651_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586013866151_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586013868893_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586013874206_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586013879347_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586013888922_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586013894019_thumb.jpg

post-5918-13586013898091_thumb.jpg

@Adorah

Nice clear pictures but what cam are you using and have you been playing with the settings they look very saturated with colour :)

Morning Dunc ... it's a Canon sx30is with lots of settings. i really like images when the setting on *vivid colour* and now i find the pictures you get with *normal*setting seem quite dull. ;)

Morning Dunc ... it's a Canon sx30is with lots of settings. i really like images when the setting on *vivid colour* and now i find the pictures you get with *normal*setting seem quite dull. ;)

Cool each to there own I like that :)