Out and about - post pics here

Sarah

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

ok first we have micha eating blackberries from a plant, if it wasnt for the fact i see her eat meat i would swear she is a vegetarian

015.JPG

then we have her swimming with ducks, she wasnt trying to eat them, she just kept up with them

018.JPG

and i know this isnt out and about, but im to lazt to post in a new post,

this is the box my cowboy hat came in, micha loves to strip the tape off of boxes, she doesnt eat the tape, and when the tape is stripped she looses interest in the box

013.JPG

awww what about Marley, some sibes just love it, my 2 were outraged, then when we took Balto in Alaska actually had this twisted smile on her face >> :D

Marley didnt look too sure to begin with but once he saw everyone else going in and having fun he dragged daddy (Jamie) to come in :D That was after finding a puddle of sea water and laying down in it lol! Sarah has a video of that somewhere

Here's Dakota after he ran his first 5k. We were awfully slow -- I let him stop at every water/snack stop, and he would wrap his paws around the water bowls and hog them.

Rhodes_Race-67.jpg

We were so slow that these two chubby huskies and their guy with a baby stroller kicked our bums! :o

Rhodes_Race-86.jpg

Oh well. We are just out for fun! :P

Well, it's just for fun for us, but the proceeds from the event were to benefit the Georgia Historical Foundation and a few other groups. We have more events coming up in the next few months that benefit humane societies, the Salvation Army, and whatnot. All for good causes and lots of fun for us! No matter how slow we are, just for participating I get an event T-shirt and Dakota gets an event bandana! Oh, and we both get fed! :)