Ah Ha...I didn know this was here...more pics for me to post lol

there are two cats with "two faces" near my neighborhood as well but they're not as cute as yours :D

Btw those cats with two faces?? I name them just for fun LOL they're Twoface and Duette. If Dime would tolerate cats I'll definitely take them in :) too bad the cats hate Dime and Dime hate the cats =\

LOL @ Dude from star Trek... Well Cameo is a bit of a freak! I used to breed Exotic Short hairs and show them....Her mother is a Tabby Colorpoint Long Haired Variant and her father is a Black Silver Tabby Smoke Exotic. When cameo was born there were 2 kittens in the litter, her and her sister Misty. Misty was born witout a tail. Cameo was a mess...she would not eat properly, she bobbed up and down like a nodding dog. A week in I thought it was best to have her put down so I drove to the vet.....I got half way there and turned around because as long as I fed her she would eat. So I fed this cat until she was 6 weeks old..but then we realized that something was wrong with her tail and spine. She was born with a genetic defect...but 7 years on she is healthy and still bobs sometimes but she is gorgeous. Her color is so unique that I wasn't allowed to register her with the GCCF because they have never seen one this color. In the first photo she must be about 5 weeks old. The little guy on the bed is Kong and the cream long hair is one I sent to Germany.