You're not going to BELIEVE what i've done!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving both of those tatt's ladies :D first one on my back couldn't have hurt that much as i nearly fell asleep! just debating where and what to get as my second one - thought about 2 paws inside a horseshoe (my other love) also thought about star signs, love the idea of a dream catcher someone (can't remember who sorry!) mentioned, oh I don't know toooooo much choice!!

I can't tell by the photo, are these actual footprints of your boys?

That's what I'm thinking about doing....having Ryn walk through mud and then on clean paper. That could be used for the pattern......BUT, I'm a chicken at heart, sooooooooo...........

Go for it! I adore my Viggo tattoo... I think you'll love having one as well.

LOVE IT :D

my mum wasnt very keen when i told her i was getting one done- i now have two lmao a dolphin jumping out of water on my belly- which is now like a whale due to me being pregnant :oops: it didnt go back to how it was before very well

and i also have something on the bottom of my back...got a few flowers in it and a butterfly in the middle...that took 3 hrs to do :jawdrop: and that was slightly uncomfortable around the back of the hips

i also want another one....i want chloe on either my wrist or on the side of my hand.......jst cant decide on the style of writing but i am defo getting it done soon

i do agree though they are quite addictive.....but i wouldnt say like huskies as i am happy with jst the one and i dont get broody and want anymore lmao:p