You're not going to BELIEVE what i've done!!!!!!!

Sarah

Holy crap!!!!

I've only gone and got a tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

My mother is going to kill me!!

It's @valkyries fault for making me do it but i do like it though - and for those that say argh it doesn't hurt - YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1::cry1::cry1:

Val now has teeth marks in her chair i was biting down on it so hard!

264789_10150212662866377_596446376_7587489_7277463_n.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Sarah - can't see the pic for some reason. When I got mine I was in my forties, and my main problems was how I was going to tell my father :rolleyes: He was not impressed, but blamed Monty for " allowing " me to do it :P as if he had much say in the matter :whistling:

yeah they don't hurt - MUCH! lol

how do i tell my mum ? lol flip i'm 30 years old for goodness sake and i'm worrying about what my mum's going to say lol

:lolman: I told my mum about all 3 of mine and got her to tell my dad when I wasnt about, apart from the last, I never said a word just waited until he noticed lol (think I was 31 with the last lol x

Lets see...my first tatt I told my mom about over the phone when I was on the other side of the country...

and they're not THAT painful...a lot of it depends on where you get it. The ones on my back hurt waaaay more than the one on my calf, or outter upper arm...if you're wanting minimal pain you gotta go for a meaty bit of you...

cept a fairly stable meaty bit of you...no one wants to think about it but when you get old who really is still happy with that little butterfly they got on their tummy when they were a size three that now resembles some sort of giant bird of prey...

location location location!!!!

yeah they don't hurt - MUCH! lol

how do i tell my mum ? lol flip i'm 30 years old for goodness sake and i'm worrying about what my mum's going to say lol

I'll give her a ring for you now save's you telling her xxx