NEW Gallery is here

Marc

Gallery is here

OK Guys,

The gallery you have all been waiting for is now here and you will see the new forum under the General area of the board.

There is still a fair amount of work I wish to do on it, however it is of a state where it can be released to you all and used. The zip functionality I am having issues with, however you can now select 20 photos at a time to upload which should make the uploading of images a lot better.

SIZE

The size of images allowed will remain the same at 1024 x 768 which to give you an idea is around the same size as some desktop wallpapers. They will still need to be resized to this before uploading to the gallery.

DIFFERENCE

One main difference I would like to point out are the member galleries. Although you can upload only to your member gallery, you dont have to. You can upload to any of the galleries and they will show up under your member photos as well as the gallery (eg meet ups) that yoy put them in.

There will be a full explaination on how to use everything, however at present I want to spend more time getting things as they should be, so for now its an 'explore and play'. Didnt want to wait until I had time to post detailed instructions on everything as I wanted people to have this feature to play with.

CURRENT GALLERIES

Your current galleries will no longer allow images from later today. This is so that I can move them all over. What I am going to do is move all your photos on request rather than me going through all 300+ members to see what needs moving.

TO HAVE YOUR GALLERY IMAGES MOVED TO THE NEW GALLERY, PLEASE REPLY AND ASK ME TO DO SO IN THIS THREAD.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do Andy...

Links to user gallerys have now changed in users postbits ,,, They can now be found by clicking on the persons username and clicking 'Usernames Gallery' which will lead to all their photos within photopost

Did you select them on the upload? Have tested this to death last night lol.. Will test the uploading on your account

Moved your images to the new gallery by the way in album named Suka ...

Strange ..... You tried it again?

EDIT: Just logged in as yourself and uploaded an image to Husky meets no problem

Please could you let me know the full process you are going through so I can figure what the problem is. Cheers

If you are not within the gallery you need to select the gallery you want to import them to...... When uploading multiple pictures, just check when you get the picture list that the dropdown is selecting the correct gallery to upload to.

At the moment I havent set any limit at all... However obviously I will have to keep an eye on this and see how much it is used. If needbe I can set a limit at a later date

Amy your images have been uploaded into the same albums all apart from the husky meet ones which I have put in the husky meet gallery

ALL PLEASE NOTE

When I transfer your photos, all comments will be lost (sorry its just simply not worth the time to transfer as it would take months) ..... Also I will be uploading with generic titles and descriptions, however you can edit them if you like

just a quick question marc

when you go to the advancedc reply you could add photos from your album are we still gonna be able to do this with the gallery

If it's not already enabled, I will get him to get this up and running tonight :)