Need some help! Slogans or sayings

Hey guys,

So the Husky rescue near me is under a lot of financial pressure and as such cannot take in any more dogs. They are asking the relinquishing homes to hold on to them as long as possible while the rescue tries to get them adopted. My meetup group is working closer and closer with them and t-shirts have been on my mind lately! I'm thinking about having t-shirts made up which are both friendly to the rescue, as well as the meetup group. All profits will go to the rescue.

But I need help! Can you guys help me out with any short sayings or something funny/cute about the breed that we can have as the main part of the back of the shirt? If I use any of them... whoever submitted it will get one for free when I get them finalized and printed!

Been Hugged by a Husky Today?

Huskies Are Furever Yours.

Every Pack Needs a Husky!

Got Husky?

There's a few to get you started Kristina. Don't know if they are worthy or not, but maybe they will insight others to chime in with something better for you.

This one is my siggy tag, and it's a bit long so not sure if it'd work...

"A Dog is like an eternal Peter Pan, a child who never grows old and who therefore is always availible to love and be loved."

~Aaron Katcher

• "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole." ~Roger Caras

Do you need artwork for the shirts too? I am friends with someone on FB who does cartoon dogs and people (for living I think) and she does a ton for rescue. I'm sure she could make you something cute for free or real cheap.

I don't have a dog I have a HUSKY!

I'm a Husky Hugger, Wanna hug my Husky!

I'm a Husky Hugger, Can I hug your Husky!

I'm a Husky Hugger, rescue a Husky and you can hug one too!

Free to run, Rescue a Husky!!!

I'm voting for "I don't have a dog, I have a husky!" LOL btw Kristina why don't you pick sum of ur fav and let people vote for their favorites just to help you decide? =P

Btw what about this? I found this on Google...

post-1569-13586075064469_thumb.jpg

post-2850-13585972209472_thumb.jpg

I'm voting for "I don't have a dog, I have a husky!" LOL btw Kristina why don't you pick sum of ur fav and let people vote for their favorites just to help you decide? =P

Btw what about this? I found this on Google...

[ATTACH=full]12488[/ATTACH]

Hope you don't mind mydiamond have pinched pic and going to see if i can get them made into stickers for the car :) will post pics if i manage it

Hope you don't mind mydiamond have pinched pic and going to see if i can get them made into stickers for the car :) will post pics if i manage it

waah you're going to make car stickers?? ^0^ using that pic? Found that on google.. wonder if it's okay. And plus there's an active member here that is using that naughty-husky pic as his/her avatar