Best Ad free URL forwarding??

Staceybob

Hi there guys,

I've used dot.tk for years for my websites, but sadly they've started putting annoying banners at the top of their free .tk users sites. I don't want to pay fee's for my URL because the services I am offering are free and we have very little money.

Can anyone recommend a URL forwarding site that doesn't charge you and doesn't put adverts on your site?

I've looked at some but I'm looking for something with a short url like .tk

Thanks!

Stacey xxx

i use yola, but it is .yolasite.com

As far as I know yola is just a sitebuilder platform, not a url redirector?

I don't know of any, I just did a quick Google search and I came up with this one (there are more on the Google page):

http://www.freedomain.co.nr/ - They provide *.co.nr domains. I have NO experience with them and have NOT tried it myself. But I see no indications of something bad. But you'll have to see it for yourself.

Otherwise, you can always buy a domain without hosting :)

As far as I know yola is just a sitebuilder platform, not a url redirector?

I don't know of any, I just did a quick Google search and I came up with this one (there are more on the Google page):

http://www.freedomain.co.nr/ - They provide *.co.nr domains. I have NO experience with them and have NOT tried it myself. But I see no indications of something bad. But you'll have to see it for yourself.

Otherwise, you can always buy a domain without hosting :)

Thanks for that.

Do you know where I can purchase a cheap .co.uk domain?

Stacey xxx