need help ....ASAP

kristina

hi guys. me need some help.

üу name is Kristina. 21 year old.

i live in NYC. 'm in America for 2 years, so sorry for my english.

... i wanna buy a dog (S. husky)

could you suggest any good kennels and breeders?

I'm looking for a Husky puppy show career

Forum rules prohibit us from specifically recommending a particular breeder, so you know.

I would go to a couple of shows and see what dogs you like, and meet their owners and whatever breeders you can. The National Siberian Husky Specialty will be in Fitchburg, MA this October (http://www.shca.org/shcahp3d.htm).

You can also go to www.shca.org, and they have a listing of local Siberian Husky Clubs (Here: http://www.shca.org/shcahp4e.htm). Meet them, get to know them a little, and see who you feel you can trust. Make sure that the prospective parents have had their eyes and hips checked and certified as normal (Hips should be "Good" or "Excellent", eyes should be "Normal").

Good luck!

Welcome to H/o Kristina must be hard to post when you cant speak the language I find it admirable you even trying :)

As for finding a puppy its been pointed out to you that kennels and breeders sites are not to be posted on here but and sure with the help of google and a little searching like here in England there will be sites in your area that do the same thing.

Good look finding the right puppy for you :)

Welcome Kristina. You might want to check with some local vet clinics in your area, to see if they have any clients who raise Siberian Huskies. Good luck.

×ôрðòÑÂтòуùтõ ø ôþñрþ ÿþöðûþòðть ýð фþруü, ø÷òøýøтõ ÃËœ. ÿþüþщью ÿõрõòþôчøúð, чтþñы ýðÿøÑÂðть ÑÂту

×ôрðòÑÂтòуùтõ ø ôþñрþ ÿþöðûþòðть ýð фþруü, ø÷òøýøтõ ÃËœ. ÿþüþщью ÿõрõòþôчøúð, чтþñы ýðÿøÑÂðть ÑÂту

good one Chris 'Hello and Welcome to the forum sorry I'm using a translator to write this'

Welcome to the forum Kristina

i dont will move in Russia.my home in NY. but some time ill visit my family (in russia) for couples month. yes ill take husky with me.

" site owners have said they are not allowed to give out" - but u can sent to mail. or no?

p.s. sutsibe .. thank you so much for help;)

i dont will move in Russia.my home in NY. but some time ill visit my family (in russia) for couples month. yes ill take husky with me.

" site owners have said they are not allowed to give out" - but u can sent to mail. or no?

p.s. sutsibe .. thank you so much for help;)

Your welcome - I mainly pointed you in the direction to look...

We can't post any info on anyone who asks for money for dogs, including rescue groups. Other reasons you didn't get many responses is that many/most on this forum are in the UK, and very few on this forum show, so are not at all familiar with the show breeders in your area...