Nina & Shiloh's Kitchen is open for business!!!

Dear friends!...

I am happy to announce that Nina & Shiloh's kitchen is now open for business!...

Please note that since this is our first attempt at an online store, there may be some things in need of fixing... so, bare with us and enjoy!

Another point I will like to make is that on monthly basis, Nina and Shiloh will be donating a percentage of their sales to this fantastic board, so we may continue to grow!...

Enough said!... get to the store and start ordering!!!!!

http://pawlickingtreats.webs.com/

Thank you so much!!!!

Sandy, the store's main chef and leader of the pack...

Nina and Shiloh, the store's Quality Control Team and Gourmet Food Gurus!... hahaha!

PS... I decided to submit a poll... Let everyone know what do you think of the store!... and!... ALL critiques and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The site is fantastic Sandy i'm really impressed!!

Will sort out putting a banner on here so people can directly get to your site from the forum, have also made this a sticky thread:)

ORDER PLACED :D :D

Have put a friends delivery address on though in case i'm not in :)

Thank you all!... Sarah!... I sent you an email!...

I am very excited and hope it works out well!...

PLEASE!... feel free to post photos of your pooches eating the treats, and add comments since some of you have already tried them!... I would like to have everyone comment ot their dog's reactions when they tried them for the first time... also add if your pets are picky at all and these seem to have hit the spot with them!

Thank you all so much!...

Sandy

Cool~! I live in Hawaii and alot of places refuse to ship to me...so its crazy trying to get good stuff....lol.

No problem!... if anything, it might have to be shipped as "all other contries"... but I will find out with the post office and let you know!... either way, I will be happy to ship orders your way!...

I have been asked if I would consider having a monthly shipment option and the answer is YEAH!... no problem... just let me know what would you want... when... and we will work it out!...

Thanks!!!!

Sandy

Thank you all!... Sarah!... I sent you an email!...

Sandy

Didn't get an email Sandy????? Can you re send xx

I think the site's great, have you thought about putting some pics on of you making them and more pics of the treats?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...