A Tribute To Slade

This post is in memory and honor of Slade, a little Boston Terrier who is gone but will never be forgotten. This little dog will always have a special place in my heart. He was the last Christmas present given to me by my Father before he passed away. This dog was with me through some of the roughest times in my life. He was there when my Dad passed on and he was there through a lot of my mother’s illness. He was my little companion who seemed to always put a smile on my face. Slade passed on a few years ago but his impact upon my life and heart still remains strong. To anyone who says "it's just a dog" you apparently have never truly shared your life with one. They are so much more than "just a dog" and Slade was no exception to this. Here’s in memory of Slade, my little companion. He is very much missed and may he run free over Rainbow Bridge.

post-6615-13586073508542_thumb.jpg

post-4265-1358596979842_thumb.png

• 4 months later...