Twilight Fans

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill it with Fire!!!!!!!!

twilight_blade_photo.jpg

Already posted this Picture, But just to make sure you all see it!

That picture right there makes me want to watch it less, as if that was possible...

Ew.

When I visited the Toronto Zoo yesterday (got some awesome videos of the animals!) a person beside me, while I was with the wolves, said "It's just like Twilight!"

And I said to myself: "No. Not at all like Twilight. Idiot."

Now, whenever I walk around in anything wolf-related, people assume I like Twilight. >.>

Oh, I HATE that... When pop culture takes something that you love, that isn't popular, and then just screws it up sooooo badly! Then everyone thinks your a fan of it, when in reality your the one thats least likely to be a fan!

Oh how I hate how there is no individuality and most people are sheep... But lets not get into philosophy here.

Oh, must've gotten into the wrong thread... sorry twilight fans *pukes*

Oh, but I've never seen it? So would it really be fair for me to go to the hating thread?

Oh, I just said "Oh" five times.... oh, I mean, six times, erm... seven times :P I guess that'll be a part of the sentence structure...

Trey.

To be honest, I am a bit disappointed with the trailer. I mean, I will probably go see the movie anyway, but the trailer did not convince me at all!

Also, from what I remember, in the books, Bella's mom was not so happy they were getting married?

That is true, She wasnt happy about them getting married!

BUT OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN!!! it was my favourite book :)

Omg CAN'T WAIT IS THE WORD I love twlight and harry potter I waited so long for the last harry potter can't wait for the other half lol. These next few months are going to drag plus I'm goin away to swizerland in november as well so excited

I <3 Twilight!!!!! it is THE best sereis evr!!!!:clap:

I saw the breaking dawn traler! trailer and loved it i saw the first movie and LOVED it and i've read all the books!!!!

From twilight to breaking dawn!:) I love the vampires best but jacob it so hot!!!!!!:angel:

GO VAMPIRES!!!