Huskies are NOT stupid!! It's the PEOPLE who R stupid!

mydiamond

I think Huskies are in recues due to people not having enought time for them / being able to forfill the Huskies needs.

I agree with this, or because of training issues. We tried to rehome our husky due to not enough time for proper exercise. But I would NEVER EVER put my baby in a shelter, I rather try to find time then see him get put in a place like that. That is another reason we decided to keep him, not only was I crushed about giving him up I was in fear that someone would just end up putting him in a shelter due to lack of knowledge of what these breeds actually need.

And you relative is crazy! my husky LOVES to jump on people, and just because a dog doesnt, doesnt mean they are not friendly. Honestly who wants a dog that can knock you down anyways?? Its a good thing he gave him back that way that pup can go off to a better home and life in which he obviously could NOT give to him.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My springer will fetch anything for me and does it to please me wagging her tail and the love in her eyes, the joy of being able to get it for me and the pleasure it gives her, she waits every day till i feed her, even if i am late doing it, never complains, as long as she is with me she does not care what we do, she will play when i want, run when i want stay when i want do what ever i want with out question!

my half husky , will only fetch if she wants to, otherwise she just looks at you and then the item, as if to say what for? she tells me on the dot every day that its time to get fed, i am sure she can tell the time, she wants to go where she wants and often complains with her wooing at me if i am trying to get her to do something she does not want, she will stay as long as i have a treat for her, but other wise on your bike, she wants to play when she wants to play, and she questions everything, it has to have a purpose or be for her benefit, she will eat all her food, and my springer takes longer so she will go and get a toy and drop it near the springer so she gets distracted so she can go finish her food ( but i am aware of this and she does not get it) the other day my 19 year old daughter wanted to sit where my half husky was, so she got her down, she got down and went out to hall and got my daughters shoe, came in to living room and dropped it on the floor, my daughter got up to get the shoe and Morri jumped back on the sofa..... and that's only half a husky at 5 months old......there are many other wonderful things that Morri does but i don't want to bore you all i have made my point, plus you all being pure husky owners already know :D

stupid breed,........yeh right!

Aww deeppurple you're telling the cutest story ever! Don't stop now, who's bored?? Nobody does!! I'm loving your story! ^o^

hahaha :) Morri has so many little traits and so mush Husky personality you would never know she was not a pure sibe :) but i could go on about her and Storm non stop lol

• 9 years later...