Recycling bag

Marc

A few months ago our local council decided that we were all going to start recycling (nice of them to ask) and so kindly delivered kimba a new toy.

Product: Paper Recycling bag

Rating: 3 Star

Entertainment factor: 4 out of 10

This new age toy comes in the form of a blue plastic bag which occasionally goes from hollow to paper filled. I have given the product a 3 star rating as Kimba simply will not touch it in is original hollow state, meaning I had to do some minor improvements before he would play with it at all.

Suggested Improvements: 3 x used magazines, 2 x newspaper (always prefers damp ones, 1 x cardboard box (see by previous review for usefullness of this item), 8 x bean tin labels. Any other paper based items may be added as prefered by your husky.

Once the improvements are done your dog will find this a highly excitable item that he will gladly drag around your garden. Improvements somehow seem short lived however as they seem to magically turn into tiny peices, mainly around unbrushable lawn areas. I would suggest a brush and a lawn vacuum for extras with this product.