I'll show you mine.......if you show me yours!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to get some up tomorrow! LOTSA cats! I originally had 2 older cats, but the next-door neighbor has tons of farm cats that are allowed to breed - and breed! Some have made their way over to my place, and I've spayed and neutered them as I can, but not before a couple of litters arrived! SO, 2 live inside exclusively, 4 youngsters (3 about one and a half, and a just-2 year old) are in and out, an older guy comes and goes occasionally, and there are 5 plus a few truly feral guys outdoors... One of the 5 outdoors is a recent 'addition', and needs to be neutered yet, but money's an issue at the moment! Anyway, I'll see what I can find/take tomorrow!

I have

Storm(husky),

Gem (kelpie type cross),

Squirrel (cat),

6 rabbits, (badger razzle, poppy,stumpy, splat and cola)

2 cockerals (wallace and gromit)

11 chickens (millie-maran, wendy, wanda, wilma and willow - welsummers and 6 new warren pullets as yet unnamed)

1 east indian black duck(daffy)

Rhianna( 4'+ corn snale) and

2 goldfish(bubbles and splash)

I had a rabbit called smokey who died a couple of years ago from respiratory failure :-( Saffi didn't like him

A friend gave me a hamster as a birthday present a few years ago. He was called Bob. I had to give him back to my friend as Saffi didn't like him...

So, now its just me and Saffi :-)

I only have 2... Millie (18month husky) and Ginger (17 year old cat). I help look after my parent 4 month old collie cross spaniel aswell. Feel I need to get more animals now, but think Im all set taking care of 1 husky let alone anymore lol!

I have Diamond the Husky conquering most of the space in my house right now, but...

Are you ready to hear this?

I HAVE AROUND 50 KOI FISHES... Before half of them died last year LOL

But yes I still hav a lotta fishes up until 2day. Up for another news?

each of my koi fish wheighs two kilograms

2 huskies (bet ya didn't know that!) ;)

2 corn snakes (1 poorly ATM so having to start force feeding him with the vets' help) :( called Uno & Duo (for the vet's register, they don't come to me if I call them!)

2 bearded dragons (Clarence (don't ask!), larger female and Tripod (only has 3 feet!) small malepost-3916-13586071620105_thumb.gif )

post-143-13585967383307_thumb.jpg

post-143-13585967392016_thumb.jpg

post-143-13585967393467_thumb.jpg

post-143-13585967394885_thumb.jpg

Currently we have:

2 Huskies + 1 Foster Husky - Dino, Ava and Cody

1 Cat - Tilly

1 Syrian Hamster - Polo

1 Chinese Dwarf Hamster - Missy

We have had 3 other cats -all from kittens - Charlie who died around 18 months ago was 18, Monty who was run over aged 2 ;'( and Oscar who disappeared when he was also 2 - he was our Whiskas cat, did a TV advert for them around 13 years ago.

This is Tilly - she is 4

post-8284-13586071620183_thumb.jpg

post-2042-13585967395954_thumb.jpg

I still live with my parents and there's a bunch of animals there.

3 cats: Kiara, 12 (technically mine), Alfie, 8 (my mum's), and Bailey, 7 (my sister's) - but they're all family cats.

1 rabbit: Pickle, 5 (my sisters)

2 chinchillas: Jessica (my brother's) and Jessie (technically mine) - but again they're more 'family' pets.

My pets (that are only mine and not family pets) are:

1 parrot: Zuri, 4, who's a senegal parrot and lives at home with my parents because I don't want to subject her to the stress of moving to and from my uni house every couple of months.

1 dog: Kiska of course! :D

8765432345654345654322345 mice: I've been breeding them and soon will be breeding them to show, so although I don't have that many now I will have a LOT more in a few months :P

I tried to post photos but the button doesn't work for me :( If you go to my Flickr page and search the names of the pets I listed (or just 'mice' :P) then you'll see photos come up of them all :)http://www.Flickr.com/photos/hyshqa

3 fruit loops - Kira, Grey & Keyu + soon one foster, Henry

1 rankins bearded dragon - Draco :P dunno what sex he is (I call him a he lol) but he's a loner so it doesnt really matter :lolman:

2 corn snakes - Kohaku (F) & Sousuke (so-su-kay) (M)

1 royal/ball python - Kai (M)

6 Leopard Geckos - Kimiko, Stubbi (dropped her tail as a juvi), Sunglow, Suki & Little One all females, and Ecko the lucky man :lolman:

RIP: :cry1:

Spike :( my Uromastyx, he was awsum

Akia - sun skink

Calcifer - long tailed lizard

Fred the frog (whites tree frog)

Izzy & Banana - leopard geckos

Ula - Chillian Rose TarantULA (get it?)

I have two Female Rabbits - Chip and cookie

Two male guinea pigs - Ben 10 and Peppa Pig (kids named them)

A female Regents Parrot - Homer (you cant tell the sex till they grow up) (he was named coz when I saw him as a baby he had a bald patch on his head like Homer Simpson!!)

Storm the HuskyxGsd

Angel the Husky (coming home in 4 wks)

I have had loads of pets in my past. umpteen rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils and a rat. Plus my Ghost Koi Cartman who died last year aged 15. :rip: to Bubble, Squeak, Fluffy, Fatso, Herbie, Buttons, Natasha, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Ratty, and all the others whose names I cant remember!!!!

3 fruit loops - Kira, Grey & Keyu + soon one foster, Henry

1 rankins bearded dragon - Draco :P dunno what sex he is (I call him a he lol) but he's a loner so it doesnt really matter :lolman:

2 corn snakes - Kohaku (F) & Sousuke (so-su-kay) (M)

1 royal/ball python - Kai (M)

6 Leopard Geckos - Kimiko, Stubbi (dropped her tail as a juvi), Sunglow, Suki & Little One all females, and Ecko the lucky man :lolman:

RIP: :cry1:

Spike :( my Uromastyx, he was awsum

Akia - sun skink

Calcifer - long tailed lizard

Fred the frog (whites tree frog)

Izzy & Banana - leopard geckos

Ula - Chillian Rose TarantULA (get it?)

Sid? WHats an UROMASTYX???:erm:

Pets so far (apart from the kids that is)..

We have of course Libby (Border Collie 5 1/2 years old) and Mya (husky, now 6 months old)......post-4265-13586071837551_thumb.jpg

Then we have Toby and Alice, who are about 5 and 6 respectively......

post-7610-13586071838089_thumb.jpg

and numerous fish (although their numbers are diminishing) who have all got names but dont ask m what they are

:click:

post-5077-13585967667013_thumb.jpg

post-5077-13585967670241_thumb.jpg

i USED to own ALOT of hamsters - my first was called jamie - he was my cousins but she gave him to me

loadsa fish

2 guinea pigs - gizmo and squeaker

3 gerbils - d12, snowy & storm

loadsa cats - tango n cash who i dont remember as i was a baby , tabby x persian called fluffy (ironic cuz she was a scrawny scruffy girl) smudgie black and white tom cat, coco (coco pop) tabby x persian really fluffy and a black cat aswell

and now the dogs

only got pics of smudgie n snowy n storm

snowy

n714381680_1884667_5367.jpg

Storm

n714381680_1884668_5555.jpg

Smudgie

n714381680_1311799_8014.jpg