manmat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in a guard harness but what sizes are they, please? (Bet you don't have donkey size for Diesel!!) ;)

XS: Girt of neck 40 cm

S : Girt of neck 46 cm

M : Girt of neck 50 cm

L : Girt of neck 54 cm

XL : Girt of neck 58 cm

XXL : Girt of neck 60 cm

XXXL : Girt of neck 66 cm

so depends on if he has any of the sizes bigger than large - but least u can measure him n see what size he needs if u dont already know :)

so depends on if he has any of the sizes bigger than large - but least u can measure him n see what size he needs if u dont already know :)

I have every guard harness and every x-back from medium to XXXL in every colour, all harnesses will be £22 to group members and I am just setting up my e-bay shop currently and all will be online for the usual price of £35

all harnesses will be £22 to group members and I am just setting up my e-bay shop currently and all will be online for the usual price of £35

I would say if you keep your prices low you will get more sales, but it you are going to increase your prices that much, they will be in line with prices charged by the most expensive UK distributor listed on the ManMat site, which is about double the price of some:jawdrop:

Hey :)

ive just got back from the meet being held at Burs park today and saw quite a few of the bungee leads..and then came across this post on here lol

do you have any of the bungee leads?? first time i have seen them today so im guessing thats what they were lol...they were flat and had a bungee handle?? if so do you have blue and how much are they?

also a collar to match- semi slip if possible??

let me know buddy........hopefully you can help :)

Hey :)

ive just got back from the meet being held at Burs park today and saw quite a few of the bungee leads..and then came across this post on here lol

do you have any of the bungee leads?? first time i have seen them today so im guessing thats what they were lol...they were flat and had a bungee handle?? if so do you have blue and how much are they?

also a collar to match- semi slip if possible??

let me know buddy........hopefully you can help :)

I have one of those in blue Tamz they are really great! Also use it on the walking belt so I dont get pulled over as much :dog3:

lmao love that little pic underneath your post- thats exactly what its like when we go out at the min :dog3:

had a good look at them on the meet but was to preoccupied with chloe to ask where they got them from etc.....would be great if we could get one from someone on here...where did you get yours from hun?? x