Anybody keep bearded dragons?

helpful as always ... do they deliver in the winter too coz the one i looked at said they wont deliver in the winter and i should breed bug myself ... never gonna happen

Yeah they use royal mail to deliver so they just can't do bank holidays etc. It works really well for me as the nearest reptile shop is around 25 miles away!

Yeah they use royal mail to deliver so they just can't do bank holidays etc. It works really well for me as the nearest reptile shop is around 25 miles away!

Thanks for that Dave ive had a look at the website and found them on facebook. I really wasn't keen on breeding bugs.

yeah, we have 2 beardies, one is VERY fond of our very own Saz :P

Good to know I have husky friends with beardies, do they get on well with the huskies?

Ah our nikita is curious about the tropical fish tank we adopted whilst on holiday so she'll probably be curious about the beardie too. Kita is pretty and welcome to the pack (spotted you only joined last weeek)

Yep! :) already addicted to the site I think O_O.

I didnt have Beardies sorry I had something MUCH larger lol. A rather large Bosc Monitor as well as blue and pink tongued skinks, various snakes, spiders, frogs and toads lol. Yep I dint have many visitors. My friends do still keep them though. I used to work in a zoo so used to bring the unwanteds home lol. Sucker yep lol. Oh and I almost forgot turtels too lol

yeah, we have 2 beardies, one is VERY fond of our very own Saz :P

omg isn't he just!!!!

They go black under their chin when they're trying to attract a mate - the male of Val's i was holding went VERY black :jawdrop: my boys have had a sniff and were mesmerised by him!

I didnt have Beardies sorry I had something MUCH larger lol. A rather large Bosc Monitor as well as blue and pink tongued skinks, various snakes, spiders, frogs and toads lol. Yep I dint have many visitors. My friends do still keep them though. I used to work in a zoo so used to bring the unwanteds home lol. Sucker yep lol. Oh and I almost forgot turtels too lol

I'd be doing the same I'm afraid Hence bringing the fish tank with water and fish back from holiday