DIY Projects?

Marc

Was just reading on another forum that I regularly use to do with fish. They have a full section on DIY projects where people have build there own units, fish houses, stands etc etc ... Was just wondering if anyone has had any of there own DIY projects with dog stuff like kennels etc?

i built the dog box from scratch that you can see in cple of my pics. and also a little sort of table for the girls to lay on or under.. first time i had done anything like that from scratch ... think i did good job strong enough for the pair of them to climb on etc.

is that whe white one? that's fantastic! how much do you charge for building me one :)

charge... erm dunno .. told jackie if she got wood etc needed id build for free. i got all my wood etc from site i was working on ( SShhhh dont tell anyone ) im along way from Rochdale though so would need van to collect as fairly heavy.. but if serious let me know.. sure i can sort something out for ya. can do to any size you want..