New smilies being added

Sarah

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some crazy ones we could have used yesterdayweird.gifyou-re-nuts.gifrude.gifcrazy.gifcrazy-1.gif

a few keeping your mouth shut oneszip-it.gifsealed-shut.gif so shoot me oneshoot-me.gif thumbs downthumbs-down-1.gif

hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil hear-see-speak-no-evil.gif rolling eyes for Steph rolling-eyes.gifrolling-eyes.gifindifference.gif

and a special one for @Sarah smiley-whacky084.gif

Here, I fixed them for you :) Where you behind a proxy or something? Because it had some unusual stuff in the beginning of the links.

Here, I fixed them for you :) Where you behind a proxy or something? Because it had some unusual stuff in the beginning of the links.

thanks just at the sametime I just saved them and uploaded them !!!!! I have no idea what you are talking about though Jos? :confused1:

Sarah, hope you don't mind I removed the white backgrounds in some of the smilies. They annoyed me :)

:huskyfall:

:lovecamp:

:congrats:

Might not be 100% correct but it's much better than with a white border around it.

dont mind at all :)

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/15-coolest-dogs-in-world-gifs << I liked the daschhund on the record player. It would just need to be made smaller.

oooh, and these are cool: http://www.freesmileys.org/smilies-green-001.php I like dah one wit da plane! can I has it pwease? </4yearold>

Trey.

edit: The one with the dog pulling the little green guy would be fitting too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...