Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

New smilies being added

cybermen15.gif <<<<< need this!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added this one for those who feel talkative without being talkative: :nothingtoadd:

I know we still need to change the way the smileys show up, but as of yet there is no plugin for it and atm I feel too lazy to do it myself. So right now I don't care about it, as long as the smiley-dropdown at the TOP of the message stays because the smilies-tab is still lagging like hell here, although it seems to only affect me :confused:

Lazy! :(

Just here to tell you I've changed a certain smiley by request from Sarah. She wanted to get rid of the adminpower smiley looking like Hitler and wanted on that smiled, had red hair, green eyes a glasses. So I changed it :whistling:

Just here to tell you I've changed a certain smiley by request from Sarah. She wanted to get rid of the adminpower smiley looking like Hitler and wanted on that smiled, had red hair, green eyes a glasses. So I changed it :whistling:

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

What I want to know is where did you get a picture of Sarah as she is in the mornings LOL

could be worse - i could look like this!!

@BlueWolf - can you do anything with this???

post-978-0-25908500-1359223604_thumb.jpg

post-4-13585990775603_thumb.jpg

Hey - LOL - I'm the one that pointed it out and said WHY it was so bad. I want the credit!!!

Hey - LOL - I'm the one that pointed it out and said WHY it was so bad. I want the credit!!!

oh good point!!

@BlueWolf - punishment is needed for Elyse i think!!!

oh good point!!

@BlueWolf - punishment is needed for Elyse i think!!!

LOL - nooo - that's not fair!

I take it back! You take the credit, Sarah!