Username Changed since update of forum?

Sarah

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has your username changed since we've moved to the new forum software?

If so - you will notice that you can't change this - if you want me to change your username back to what you had before, please post in this thread and i'll change it for you.

Please note that the USERNAME will be what you sign in with - you could also sign in with your email address as well.

Yes please....much prefer HuskyHijinx...and not sure anyone would know who I am as nftimes2. Also, where did Wheel Dog come from? Or is that some kind of status from the numbers of likes? By the way, I Love Love Love that we can see the likes. Helps with the self esteem issue of knowing if people are reading and agreeing. One more question....should I submit a new photo for my avatar? It looks awfully pixelated. [Never mind about the avatar thing...I uploaded a new photo and it looks better] Thanks Marc! Looks like you worked really hard. I hope I have time to see all the great new features. Now that I am working nearly FT I find it difficult to get on here as much as I like too. Okay, one more question....I connected to FB, what did I actually do?