Husky Tails?

xLOBOx

Are all husky tails curly? My Lobo doesn't have a curly husky tail, so I was wondering if it was possble that not all huskies have fuzzy, curly tails. Here's a video of him playing, you can see how his tail is different from other huskies

Hmmm verwirrt.gif

A848HZ9kBpY&feature=player_profilepage

The only sibe we have here with a curled tail is sisko dosent always curl over her back though only when excited. The other 2 have correct tail carriage, the tail is supposed to sickle over the back but not curl over touching it, i actually like a husky with a curled tail. your sibes tail looks fine.

As said above your dogs tail is perfect for the standard.. both mine have curly tails my boy because he has abit of Mally in him (mally tails are suposed to curl!) And my girls because she came from a back yard breeder who didnt look into the lines before breeding so its too high set for a sibe which is a real shame because other than that and being a little short she had lovely conformation!

The breed standard states this about tails:

Tail well furred or round fox brush shape set on just below level of topline and usually carried over back in a graceful sickle curve when dog at attention. When carried up, tail should not curl too tightly, nor should it curl to either side of body, or snap flat against back. hair on tail of medium length and approximately same length all round. A trailing tail is normal for dog when working or in repose.
ScreenShot203.jpg

ScreenShot204.jpgThese are all incorrect Tails