Advice please

As most of you know we now have maya. But the thing is she keeps nipping rogue ,we keep taking maya away telling her no. Rogue has been really good with her, so we where wondering are we doing the right thing by separating them or should we jut let them get on with it and keep an eye on them. Any advice would be great thanks

i would take a bit of a different stance on it. First of all the pup needs to learn her bite inhibition (lots of info around) and by splitting them up she isnt going to understand why & learn, the behaviour isnt going to change just continue and get harder and more frequent as she gets more confident and stronger. Rogue is the best person for the job, he will tell her off and very unlikely to hurt her but i would never leave them unsupervised.

Pups are much tougher than we realise. But do give Rogue some time on his own and when he wants peace and quiet dont let pup keep disturbing him. its important he has his own space too

i would take a bit of a different stance on it. First of all the pup needs to learn her bite inhibition (lots of info around) and by splitting them up she isnt going to understand why & learn, the behaviour isnt going to change just continue and get harder and more frequent as she gets more confident and stronger. Rogue is the best person for the job, he will tell her off and very unlikely to hurt her but i would never leave them unsupervised.

Pups are much tougher than we realise. But do give Rogue some time on his own and when he wants peace and quiet dont let pup keep disturbing him. its important he has his own space too

thank you for your advice we have been letting rogue have her own space they have there own crates. so we keep maya away from her while she sleeps. but the advice you gave is what the oh thought we should do with them so that maya knows how far she can go