backpacks

went to pets at home yesterday and was having a mooch and came across the pet backpacks - should be £35 reduced to £20 - so of course.....i bought 2 rolleyes.png

Rang hubby up and said i've just spent £40 and saved £30 he didn't understand the logic giggle.gif

can't wait until it's cooler so i can use them with the boys!! hope fully it will calm them on their walks and make them a bit more focussed :up:

went to pets at home yesterday and was having a mooch and came across the pet backpacks - should be £35 reduced to £20 - so of course.....i bought 2 rolleyes.png

Rang hubby up and said i've just spent £40 and saved £30 he didn't understand the logic giggle.gif

can't wait until it's cooler so i can use them with the boys!! hope fully it will calm them on their walks and make them a bit more focussed :up:

i cant find it online at all...have you got a product code? thanks