I'm jumping out of a plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

UPDATE

I called to confirm something yesterday with the school and they won't cover me for doing the jump due to an underlying health issue so instead - i put @Marc down to do it - i asked if i could push him out but was told no * sulk *

unlucky marc!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

I called to confirm something yesterday with the school and they won't cover me for doing the jump due to an underlying health issue so instead - i put @Marc down to do it - i asked if i could push him out but was told no * sulk *

:doglaugh:

I can remember a song that the Paratroopers used to sing,

They scraped him off the tarmac like a lump of strawberry jam, put him in a plastic bag and sent him home to mam,

glory glory what a hell of a way to die, and he aint gonna jump no more :monkeydance:

I can remember a song that the Paratroopers used to sing,

They scraped him off the tarmac like a lump of strawberry jam, put him in a plastic bag and sent him home to mam,

glory glory what a hell of a way to die, and he aint gonna jump no more :monkeydance:

Marc (Sparks) you couldn't get a welsh choir to record that for Saz could ya' ?

That'd be soooooo funny. :rofl:

Poor Marc, my father was a paratooper during the second world war and survived jumping into areas while being shot at, so I think Marc will be ok, that is unless Chris has a GPMG in his van and then we could make Marcs jump more realistic :monkeydance:

Sarah £100

Linda £40

Lee £20

Sid £10

Suzanne £15

Steve £20

Carolyne £5

Dani £10

Andy £20

Val £20

Rosemary £20

Sparks £10

Naomi £10

Charley £10

Madmonk £10

£320 so far peeps!!!! that's fantastic!!

• 3 weeks later...