I'm jumping out of a plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah heres the vid of what you will do xxxx

omg i feel sick now after watching that!!! sluggish.png

PMSL look at 1 min 22 secs into the vid - can you see me doing that!! :rofl:

omg omg omg

is there a weight limit on this??

aww thanks hun xxx

you can do it but it costs £195 (ouch)

Oh i forgot - i'm paying £100 myself peeps so don't make me kick your wallet out of your pocket lmao

Linda £40

Lee £20

Sid £10

Suzanne £15

I have done two jumps, and the most important thing to remember is feet and knees togeather, if you go for static line then you will proberly jump from 3000 ft, you will proberly be useing the square rig which allows you to brake just before you land, both my jumps were done on a warm September evening and I loved every second of it, if you do the sky dive you will be jumping from 12,000 ft, but knowing Linda you will be doing the static line, as Lee says concentrate on the training and all will be well,,,,,,God im looking forward to this B)

Linda if you think that concentrating on training means that hanging from the harness singing Im a flippy floppy scarecrow with a wibbly wobbly head when you should have been learning to turn left and right then your wrong :lol: