I'm jumping out of a plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Okies peeps - yes you read that right - I'M JUMPING OUT OF A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to raise money following on from this thread -

soooooo..........................................I'm going to do a static sky dive and i want you all to sponsor meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wavespin.gif

http://www.theparachutecentre.com/solo_static_Line_parachute_jump.stm

I'm scared to death and this is NOT something i'm looking forward to however i've been bullied into it by Linda throwball.gif

So dig Deep!!!!!!!!!!!! or i'll set the husky mafia on you ninja.png

Anyone that wants to come and watch / laugh is more than welcome mellow.gif

help.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done Sarah...wow you are braver than me... no way in the world would i jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane hanging by string and silk.....

i bet the view will be awesome ... i envy you for doing it .. but saying that .... your stillon your own co's i wouldnt do it...

think positive its not the jump you need to worry about its the landing ...lol

You'll be fine.

My dad did it years ago. The bloke that went before him landed wrong and broke both his legs.

We were absolutely cr@pping ourselves but he was fine and loved every minute.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

well done Sarah...wow you are braver than me... no way in the world would i jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane hanging by string and silk.....

i bet the view will be awesome ... i envy you for doing it .. but saying that .... your stillon your own co's i wouldnt do it...

think positive its not the jump you need to worry about its the landing ...lol

yeah it's the landing i'm worried about lol

COME ON PEEPS PUT YOUR PLEDGES UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Don't worry, all you have to do is make sure your don't lock your legs out straight, just let them bend and take the impact. You'll have a parachute but still come down pretty quick, impact is kind of like if you were to jump off a 5 or 6 foot ledge, depending on the type of parachute you use. Its not exactly soft but its totally fine, just bend those knees ;)

Just pay close attention during your training prior to the jump and you'll be fine

I'll sponsor you £20 for being brave / daft enough to do this.

It's a great experience just not one I would want to repeat personally

if it hadnt been confirmed before this has defo done it for me now- YOU ARE CRAZY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

its bad enough trying to get me on a plane in the first place never mind considering jumping from one.......i will sponser you hun once ive been paid...........you are very brave xxxx