Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Husky Camp 2012 for Oversea's Members

No you signed in the paper work if you no longer want him he as to go back to his breeder giggle.gif

that would be you then!!!

you've got 2 spare rooms - one for the grandchildren - one for him :up:

Rosemary - that would be amazing!!

Anyone know - does anyone on here specifically collect stamps? I have a cache with sled dog stamps that might interest someone I could donate... :happy2:

I don't think you'd find anyone who wouldn't be interested!!! Gorgeous! rolleyes.pnghappy.png

I concur! Two great ideas!! Would be great to meet the rest of the pack members! Nice stained glass Husky!

I could make a stained glass husky and we could raffle it - if anyone would be interested?

sh3finished.jpg

I WANT 1 ..... how much would you make them for ? loved to have 1 with blue eyes thanks

Rosemary, The stained glass husky is beautiful! Why arn't you making them to sell!? You could make a tidy profit on that! Very talented! If you'd be willing to make me one, I'd love one with Oisin's face marking and bi-eyes!!!!! How much would you make me one for? :worship:

500 posts =D

pay day going to buy some raffle tickets too =D

i never win anything and i dont mind lol (cept for when i keep not winning tattlotto) but i would really really realllly love to win something like this it would be amazing...It's a brillant idea would be such an awesome experience =D

Great idea! It will be great to go to a husky meet ^.^

But I think it gonna be hard to travel with Diamond overseas =(

leave someone trustworthy to doggy sit him.. i believe the prize is for human flight tickets so dog flights and quarantine would be at the winners expense. With uk quarantine laws i presume the eventual winner would come minus hound (even tho it sounds bizarre to go to a husky meet without a husky lol. i'm sure they will be forgiven)

I intend to be there as well as its only a short swim over.

awesome! I'm going too. Hope a few more people from over here manage to get across! I know the ferry allows dogs, and they have an onboard kennels. :)

What ferry has kennels as none out of Larne do. You have to leave the dog in the car (which IMO is very very shit)

The slow ferry from Belfast has kennels on board :)