Husky Camp 2012 for Oversea's Members

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh - need to point out - this is for anyone NOT IN THE UK so Australia / US / Turkey - where ever you are you can get involved!

Ooooh Turkey got a mention :) Such a great idea.. I tried to avoid the site after Husky Camp this year - jealous of all the lovely pics :) I would never be able to come anyway (can't leave Nadia and the kittens and hopefully if things go to plan new puppy Star behind) not to mention I'm nowhere near 500 posts but I do think it's an absolutely fabulous idea!

The winner will get.....

1 ticket for the flight

2 transfers to and from the nearest airport in the UK which will probably be Manchester international

3 Accommodation will be a tent seen as its Husky camp ;)

4 No I can't see anyone being able to bring there dog/s unless you got a passport for said dog and then cost would be at your own expense.

Hope this helps out anyone out that is thinking of entering the raffle and good luck to you all :)

As for your post counts entrants will not be taken till after Christmas that's 7 months away if you was on 0 post now the said target would be easy IMO.

that sounds like an awesome idea, but sadly i'm out, even if i do make it 500 posts i can't leave my kids, poppie and pippen behind. my kids are 5 and under so finding someone to look after them even for one night is a task and ahalf!