MEMBERS MUSHES

Sarah

I think I posted in the other thread we had of people's photos but here goes :rolleyes:

This is me mocking a cheese burger:

flyipf.jpg

Me in the middle with two of my favourite people on a night out last year:

2rdugrk.jpg

Me looking pretty aweful at Download festival last year. The top got a lot of attention :giggle: (I should probably point out that 'Get A Grip' is in reference to an Aerosmith song/album and Aerosmith were playing at Download festival that year so the top is relevent! :mstickle: Aerosmith were the only reason I went to Download :inlove:)

211qs0y.jpg

Me second from the left with my 3 favourite people! :wub:

ou5we9.jpg

And finally, me (in colour! :P ) in my most favourite place in the world :angel:

11c45sh.jpg

This is me a while ago with my lovely grandad in Germany, dont often get to see him

That's a great pic with your grandad Naomi! Spend as much time as you can with him. I REALLY miss my grandad...he was a great man and one of the people I was closest to.:icon9: He had a great sense of humor and always made people laugh.:lol:

I went back home for easter with Aries, but also visited some friends up north and walked him where you took your pictures. I live in Den Haag, grew up in Scheveningen (net naast de haven) :)

Im going back in early July, will be there until about the end of August.

That's a great pic with your grandad Naomi! Spend as much time as you can with him. I REALLY miss my grandad...he was a great man and one of the people I was closest to.:icon9: He had a great sense of humor and always made people laugh.:lol:

Thanks Brian! Yeah I try to & love seeing them when we go over there, he is a legend, so kind and generous. He also used to play football for Germany when he was young, i really admire him :happy2:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...