Collars, harness, treat ball, bed

few bits up for sale, prices include P&P

Forest green semi slip collar, like new, cushion webbing, brass sliders and rings, very strong, made by SASS - £5

Red Buckle collar, Ancol make, nylon webbing, fits adult sibe - £3

Red harness, unsure of make. Step in type - £4

Navy blue rubber treat ball - Like new - £4

Brown orthapedic dog bed, foam inside and removable cover. Perfect condition, the only actual bed Kira hasnt tried to destroy, my guys have their crate or sofas though so dont really use it. - £15 Collection only as too big to post lol

Pics can be uploaded if necessary

i wont i need one for the next husky after angel aswell that way im prepared and £4 isnt braking the bank and i have sent friends request on facebook think i got the right person. and i am going to talk to a friend of mine who runs a pet store maby able to get a discount for husky-owner members and hin members.

i buy them from post office and send them to you then you cash them at yer post office i dont have paypal but will look at it

if you could set up paypal that would be much easier & quicker, all you need is a bank account or credit card and its completely safe