Husky Owners Hoodies (How to order)

Sarah

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, I've not had chance to call them today (Shiloh chauffeuring!) but will give them a call or even drop in & see them tomorrow, see what they can do. Can't see a hoodie like the ones we already have but I've only had a quick scan - let me see what they have in the shop ;)

It would be nice to know that we can have a standard hoodie with a standard logo

Dave, what do you mean by "a standard hoodie with a standard design"? I have got 2 places I am looking at that can do what we want, I'm just looking into the cost at both, but let me know what you are thinking

Would be great with a 12" design on the back the same as the badges that have just arrived and the option to have your Husky or Huskies name under/over or going around the design,

Just a thought,

Haven't read the whole thread so may be repeating someone else, sorry if I have,

Andy & Boone

Dave, what do you mean by "a standard hoodie with a standard design"? I have got 2 places I am looking at that can do what we want, I'm just looking into the cost at both, but let me know what you are thinking

Basic standard hoodie and logo as from the same manufacturer rather than people having to source there own :)