Husky Owners Hoodies (How to order)

Sarah

Anyone wishing to order Husky Owners Hoodies / other paraphernalia can now do so via this link

http://www.nordikota.com/dog-related-products/husky-owners/cat_216.html

There is currently the option to buy either a T Shirt or a Hoodie however more products will soon be added.

You simply select your size, colour and if you want your name on the front breast or across the back then simply make payment and your order will be shipped out to you!

For anyone who's not seen the hoodies yet here are some pics - they are so comfy great to wash and iron too :up:

SDC13690.jpg

SDC13694.jpg

SDC13701.jpg

SDC13728.jpg

SDC13885.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just seen they do childrens sizes too ,,so thats all mine kitted out for next camp gonna put owned by a siberian husky on back of the kids ones

teehee

:lol: could be REALLY mean and put something worse on - I wanted to have KICK ME wrote on the back of Marc's laugh.gif

Sarah one word ''AWESOME'' lol

You and that bloody word! :rofl: Bonus!! tongue.gif

We can print virtually anything, so yes there are child garments, lady-fit stuff (vest tops included), waterproofs, coats/jackets/bodywarmers... I will add more products to that section over the coming days, so just hang on a mo tongue.gif If there is something you specifically want and can't see it - please ask. We have a 500 page catalogue of printable products, so there is only a small selection on the website.

And yes, we ship worldwide. Simply select the country destination from when you order & you'll get the postage cost shown before you pay anything.

We can print virtually anything, so yes there are child garments, lady-fit stuff (vest tops included), waterproofs, coats/jackets/bodywarmers... I will add more products to that section over the coming days, so just hang on a mo tongue.gif If there is something you specifically want and can't see it - please ask. We have a 500 page catalogue of printable products, so there is only a small selection on the website.

And yes, we ship worldwide. Simply select the country destination from when you order & you'll get the postage cost shown before you pay anything.

Cheers for setting that up Nigel. Makes life a lot easier for people ordering LOL

I'll vouch for Nigels stuff being decent quality too, as Im sure many others will.