The Royal Wedding

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you all who are getting days off are getting it paid! Because that is rediculous if you don't! You don't take another work day off people and give it unpaid. But yep, they live off the tax payers money, it's just another drain on the resources that we do not have to spare :rolleyes:

yeah, my work pays us for it. If it was a regualr rota'd day in. If you work, they pay you double time :)

xx

yup will still get paid for it! :) - i cant actually work it if i wanted to or not because i work in a school n they all close for it, another bonus is i get paid a day early too :D as the last working day is the friday and cuz its now a bank holiday i will get paid on the 28th instead! :D

It's allllll over the news in the States, and I just don't get it. I don't understand why Americans care so much. I wish them well, but honestly the whole situation doesn't matter the slightest to me. I wish we'd have REAL news in the headlines instead of silly stories about what they were like as college students or whether she's a virgin or not.

yup will still get paid for it! :) - i cant actually work it if i wanted to or not because i work in a school n they all close for it, another bonus is i get paid a day early too :D as the last working day is the friday and cuz its now a bank holiday i will get paid on the 28th instead! :D

thats a marvellous point!! A day earlier pay!!! WOOOO

It's allllll over the news in the States, and I just don't get it. I don't understand why Americans care so much. I wish them well, but honestly the whole situation doesn't matter the slightest to me. I wish we'd have REAL news in the headlines instead of silly stories about what they were like as college students or whether she's a virgin or not.

haha really? Whether shes a virgin?! haha crazy!

I think the US's fascination with the royals is over now... Chinese people seem to love them still

I voted couldnt care less! LOL I'm a dog walker so a day off for the rest of the world means I dont get paid as people are home! But since Im on holiday from Thursday anyways it doesnt bother me that much. Quite liking all the pubs dressing themselves up with UK flags tho! Pretty! :D

it seems that most people dont care :D lol awesome